ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Use of ikodegames.com indicates that you accept these Terms of Service (TOS). If you do not accept these Terms of Service, do not register or do not use ikodegames.com. ikodegames.com reserves the rights to modify these Terms of Service at any time in our sole discretion.
SERVICES OFFERED BY iKODEGAMES
ikodegames.com is a marketplace that connects the developers and sellers of apps with the potential buyers/investors willing to acquire the source code of these apps. ikodegames.com does that by allowing the sellers to post the information about their apps, and by allowing the potential buyers to access the information and contact the sellers at anytime. ikodegames.com does not guarantee the accuracy of the information presented by the sellers. ikodegames.com does not guarantee that the potential buyers will always follow through with the transactions on their side. It is the seller’s and the buyer’s responsibility to do all the necessary due diligence about each other, enter into any agreements and ensure that the transaction goes through. ikodegames.com does not assist in transactions between the buyers and the sellers, does not provide financial or legal services and does not give legal advice towards making and closing the deals.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. If you decide to register, you will need to give us certain personally identifiable information such as a valid email address, your full legal name, your personal address, and any applicable business name and address. You agree that all information provided by you to us is true, accurate, valid, current and complete. You agree to immediately notify ikodegames.com of any unauthorized use of account or any other breach of security. ikodegames.com will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section. These following rules may be subject to a number of actions such as suspending/terminating your account. You will not:
- use your account in a fraudulent/illegal manner or send any messages from your user account that are threatening, abusive, harmful, vulgar, offensive or otherwise objectionable.
- use your account to impersonate any person.
- use your account to infringe the trademark/patent of any person.
- use your account to damage in any way ikodegames.com
- use your account to intentionally send viruses, spyware or any other harmful softwares.
- use your account to spam other users by sending them spamming emails.
- use your account to modify personal information about other users, to harass or stalk any other user.
- use your account to falsely claim to be an app mobile owner.
- use your account to place a bid on your own listing.
- use another account to place a bid on your own listing.
Breaking any of the above rules will have your account suspended or terminated. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse service or access to our website to any user for any reason whatsoever.
iKodeGames’s rules are here to create a fair and enjoyable marketplace for all the members registered. Not following these rules may be subject to a number of actions such as limiting/suspending/terminating your account.
- You can only have one account. Each account must be held by one person only.
- You cannot attempt/try to bypass ikodegames.com by sending private offers outside the website to users.
- You cannot use the public comments section for the only purpose of self promotion or abuse to others.
- You must have the RIGHT to sell the templates of your app.
- You cannot hide any information that may be important from public view.
- You cannot copy another user’s listing description.
- You must own all the rights to the source code of the app in question.
Breaking any of the above infractions can have serious consequences to your user account. Breaching any of these rules may have your account suspended or removed.
BUYER AND SELLER OBLIGATIONS
You represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and you also agree to provide accurate information about yourself, your mobile apps and maintain and promptly update such data to remain true and accurate. It is the seller’s and the buyer’s responsibility to enter into any agreements and to ensure that the transaction goes through.
You must only list app templates for sale which you own and which you are entitled to sell. By creating a Listing for apps, you are warranting to ikodegames.com and to each Buyer that you are the owner of all Intellectual Property Rights and all other rights. Sellers that list mobile app templates/game assets/game icons for sale warrants the following:
- Seller is the owner of app source code.
- The seller’s mobile application does not violate copyright laws and trademark laws.
SELLER’S FEES AND PAYMENT
Sales of app templates are governed by the applicable purchase and sale agreement for each transaction. All listing fees are in U.S dollars. The fee schedule and payment terms in effect on the date of sale of the item shall govern the transaction. Fees and terms must be checked each time you engage in and finalize a transaction. By listing a template app on our website, you authorize us to take the fee (commission) for our services from the sale price.
BUYER’S FEES AND PAYMENT
Sales of app templates/game icons/game assets are governed by the applicable purchase and sale agreement for each transaction. All listing fees are in U.S dollars. When a sale is completed through our services between you and the seller, you understand that the total price is due immediately upon demand via PayPal. By purchasing app templates/game icons/game assets on our website, you authorize us to charge you for amounts due for the total sale and to assist us making the financial transactions necessary to complete payment. You should check the fees and terms each time you engage in and finalize a transaction.
TRANSFER DISPUTE BETWEEN BUYER AND SELLER
Buyers and Sellers shall notify us through our email provided to them to request, dispute or deny payment or transfer of the application for sale on the Website per the process detailed in the purchase and the sale agreement. If both parties such as buyers and sellers do not reach to a solution within the time allotted, we will keep the money in our escrow system until parties resolve their dispute. If both parties do not want to resolve their dispute, we are obligated to investigate the dispute between both parties and provide the outcome/result by either refunding the buyer’s payment or keeping the seller’s payment.
RETURN OF FUNDS
Buyer and Sellers authorize us to return the funds depending with the outcome of the dispute being generated.
COMMUNICATION WITH USERS
ikodegames.com reserves the right to communicate with it’s registered users via website/email. The communication will be regarding several important issues including any account information, any listing information, any payment information, any technical problems, any security issues, any system upgrades, any service upgrades/features, any listing news etc.
YOUR GENERAL OBLIGATIONS WITH iKODEGAMES
- Users will not use our services for any illegal or fraudulent purpose other than participating in our services as a Seller or Buyer.
- Users warrant that they will not place ikodegames.com in breach of any law or obligation owing to a third party.
- Users will not undertake any act or cause any omission which will bring ikodegames.com or Sellers and Buyers into disrepute.
- Users will provide any information requested by ikodegames.com which ikodegames.com requires to provide the services of the website.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our affiliates, our directors, employees, harmless from any claim, demand, expense or damage, including lawyer’s fees and court costs, arising from or relating to your use of the Services or any violation of this agreement, the rules contained on the Website or any applicable Purchase and Sale Agreement to which you are a party.