1) Go to the Dashboard area and select My Apps.
2) In the My Apps section, select Push Notifications feature of the app for which you wish to setup Geo Targeted push notifications.
3) In the Push Notifications area, click on Setup Geo Fencing.
4) Search new Geo Fence location in the Setup Geo Fencing section, select the distance and click on Add button to add the Geo Fence location.
5) Enter the Geo Targeted Message to send push notifications to the users.
6) You can also set the alert tone, upload max 1MB image, and select the mobile users, (like Android, iPhone, Windows mobile), to whom you want to send the notifications.
7) Click on Send Notifications button to schedule Geo Targeted Push Notifications.
Please refer to this video tutorial for a complete step by step walkthrough: